mc15 Push Camera
Sewer, water & drain video pipe inspection camera, cable reel and monitor.
The mC15 is a compact and durable CCTV push camera system. The 5.6mm push cable is super-flexible, and the KK18 camera is one of our smallest cameras. Application range is 1.2" to 5". Includes 512 Hz sonde standard, 33 kHz available for special order.
Included in System
KK18 0.74" self-leveling camera + 100 ft. cable on outer reel, System control unit with 2 hours battery life, 5.6" monitor with SD card recording, accessories with centering spacer.
mc15 System Specs
- Cable: 100 ft. (30m) of 5.8mm flexible push cable
- Integrated 512 Hz sonde standard (33 kHz special order)
- Electronic on-screen distance counter
- Built-in lithium Ion battery for more than 2 hours operation.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V AC adapter / 12V DC Car charger adapter
- Lightweight stainless steel and carbon reel cage.
- Mechanical reel brake
- Control Unit: power switch, variable light regulation, distance counter control, sonde control, battery status LEDs, BNC video out
- Weight: 15 lbs.; Dimensions: 14" x 16" x 9" (L x H x W)
The included accessories include spacer for KK18, SD-to-USB adapter, and a DC car charging cord.
Monitor & Recording
- 5.6” LCD sunlight readable, records video, audio & photo
- SD card reader, max. 32 GB for approx. 20 hours of video
- MPEG-4 Video (.avi, 800x600); Pictures (.bmp 640x480)
- Remote control for recording photos, videos, and file management
- Optional: External Qwerty keyboard text generator
|Range:||1.2" - 5"|
|Video Quality:||Color 480 TVL|
|Light Ring:||10 LEDs|
|Lens:||2mm sapphire glass|
|Water Tight:||Up to 72 psi (5 bar)|