mc30 Push Camera
Sewer, water & drain video pipe inspection camera, cable reel and monitor.
The mC30 is a compact and durable CCTV push camera system. This system features our smallest auto-upright camera, the 29mm (approx. 1") KK29SL. Application range is 2" to 8". Includes 512 Hz sonde standard, 33 kHz available for special order.
Included in System
KK29SL 1.1" self-leveling camera + 100 ft. cable, System control unit with 2 hours battery life, 5.6" monitor with SD card recording, accessories with centering skids up to 8".
mc30 System Specs
- Cable: 100 ft. (30m) of 6.7mm fiberglass push cable (150 ft. / 50m available)
- Integrated 512 Hz sonde standard (33 kHz special order)
- Electronic on-screen distance counter
- Built-in lithium Ion battery for more than 2 hours operation.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V AC adapter / 12V DC Car charger adapter
- Lightweight stainless steel and carbon reel cage.
- Mechanical reel brake
- Control Unit: power switch, variable light regulation, distance counter control, sonde control, battery status LEDs, BNC video out
- Weight: 21 lbs.; Dimensions: 17" x 19" x 9" (L x H x W)
- Optional: Second built-in battery
The included accessories include centering guide and brushes for KK29SL, SD-to-USB adapter, and a DC car charging cord.
Monitor & Recording
- 5.6” LCD sunlight readable, records video, audio & photo
- SD card reader, max. 32 GB for approx. 20 hours of video
- MPEG-4 Video (.avi, 800x600); Pictures (.bmp 640x480)
- Remote control for recording photos, videos, and file management
- Optional: External Qwerty keyboard text generator
- Optional: 8.4" monitor in Pelican Case
|Range:||2" - 8"|
|Video Quality:||Color 480 TVL|
|Light Ring:||10 pcs LEDs|
|Lens:||3mm sapphire glass|
|Water Tight:||Up to 145 psi|
Upgrade the screen, and optional keyboard
Connects the mc30 to Rausch trucks and system software
Interchangeable camera to attach to 6.7mm rod