mc80 Push System
Sewer, water & drain video pipe inspection camera, cable reel and monitor.
Our long-range push system featuring 400' of 11.2mm push rod. Designed for manhole-to-manhole pipe inspection. Application range from 4" to 16". Features 512 Hz sonde locater standard.
Included in System
KK55SL 2.2" self-leveling camera, 400 ft. cable on reel, System control unit with 4 hours battery life, 8.4" monitor with SD card recording, Accessory case with centering skids up to 12".
mc80 System Specs
- Cable Reel: 400 ft. (120m) of 11.2mm fiberglass push cable
- Integrated 512 Hz sonde standard (33 kHz special order)
- Electronic on-screen distance counter
- Built-in lithium Ion battery for more than 4 hours operation.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V AC adapter / 12V DC Car charger adapter
- Lightweight stainless steel and carbon reel cage.
- Mechanical reel brake
- Control Unit: power switch, variable light regulation, distance counter control, sonde control, battery status LEDs, BNC video out
- Weight: 64 lbs.; Dimensions: 31" x 29" x 15" (L x H x W)
The included accessory case includes the 6" roller skid with the 8" exchange rolls, a sunshield, spare SD cards, SD-to-USB adapter, and a carrying strap.
Monitor & Recording
- 8.4” TFT LCD sunlight readable, records video, audio & photo
- Pelican® Storm Case heavy-duty housing
- SD card reader, max. 32 GB for approx. 20 hours of video
- MPEG-4 Video (.avi, 800x600); Pictures (.bmp 640x480)
- Touch button control for recording photos, videos, and file management
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) switch for voice note control
- Optional Qwerty keyboard text generator in Pelican case
|Range:||3" - 16"|
|Video Quality:||Color 480 TVL|
|Light Ring:||16 pcs LEDs|
|Lens:||4mm sapphire glass|
|Water Tight:||Up to 145 psi|
Text overlay for notes with line and page recall
Connects the mc80 to Rausch trucks and system software
Adjustable 12-20" Skid
Roller skid with extendable skids and extra lights