minCam360 Pan & Tilt Push Camera
Sewer, water & drain video pipe inspection camera, cable reel and monitor.
The minCam360 pan & tilt push camera can push through 4” 90° P-Traps and inspect pipe diameters up to 16” with the optional large roller upgrade. It features digital zoom as well as innovative self-adjusting "smart" LED lights. Application range is 3" to 16" (with all optional accessories). Includes tri-band 512 Hz, 33 kHz, 640 Hz sonde.
Included in System
SK50 2" pan & tilt camera, 200 ft. cable on reel, System control unit with 4 hours battery life, 8.4" monitor with SD card recording, Handheld Bluetooth remote control, Accessory case with centering skids up to 10".
minCam360 System Specs
- 200 ft. (60m) of 9.2mm fiberglass push cable (up to 300 ft.)
- Integrated tri-band 512Hz/640Hz/33kHz sonde.
- Electronic on-screen distance counter.
- 2 removable Lithium Ion batteries for 4 hours operation.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V AC
- Lightweight stainless steel & carbon reel cage.
- Mechanical reel brake.
- Control unit: On/off switch, light regulation, sonde frequency control, Preset camera macros, BNC video out.
- Wireless remote control with joystick for pan & tilt, 4-step zoom control, light regulation, preset camera macros.
- Weight: 49 lbs.; Dimensions: 23” x 26” x 12” (L x H x W)
- Optional: external battery charger.
The included accessory case includes the 6" roller skid with the 8" exchange rolls, a sunshield, spare SD cards, SD-to-USB adapter, and a carrying strap.
Monitor & Recording
- 8.4” TFT LCD sunlight readable, records video, audio & photo
- Pelican® Storm Case heavy-duty housing
- SD card reader, max. 32 GB for approx. 20 hours of video
- MPEG-4 Video (.avi, 800x600); Pictures (.bmp 640x480)
- Touch button control for recording photos, videos, and file management
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) switch for voice note control
- Integrated Qwerty keyboard text generator in Pelican case
SK50 Pan/Tilt Camera
|Range:||3" - 16"|
|Pan & Tilt||Infinite 360° pan / tilt range: 150° viewing angle|
|Video Quality:||Light-sensitive color image, 520 TVL|
|Light Ring:||10 Self-adjusting 'smart' LEDs|
|Lens:||4mm sapphire glass|
|Focus||Automatic mechanical focus|
|Water Tight:||Up to 85 psi|
|Outer diameter:||1.96" (50 mm)|
|Cylindrical length:||1.25" (30 mm); 3.2" (80 mm) total length|
RID Steering Skid
For steering the SK50 camera into laterals
Trolley w/ Wheels
Hooks onto the reel for transport with wheels
Adjustable 12-20" Skid
Roller skid with extendable skids and extra lights
Connects the 360 to Rausch trucks and system software