RauschUSA will be at the Tri-State Seminar, previously known as “Tri-State on the River”, on September 20-22, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV. Rausch is supporting both of our distributors in the area, Municipal Maintenance Equipment of California and West Coast Safety Supply for Arizona and Southern Nevada.
A Rausch Proline mainline inspection system will be on display in the MME booth. Adam Baker, Vice President of Sales, and Jeff Rager, Field Application Manager will be on hand in both distributor booths throughout the event to answer your questions about our Rausch inspection equipment.
The event will be held in the South Point Hotel in Las Vegas.
RauschUSA is pleased to announce our annual Customer Appreciation Event on October 26th, 2016. We have put together a full day of training and informational classes by working with our various departments and key suppliers. We are pleased to announce that Uhrig, the manufacturer of QuickLock, is sending representatives from Germany for training. As one of our valued customers, we would like to invite you and your operators to join us. The day will include a light breakfast and a catered BBQ lunch. Registration for the classes will be on a first come, first serve basis, so sign up via our web form soon – Register Today!
- Rausch Service Training including mainline, lateral and push cable reterms, maintenance 101, and leak testing and field repairs (limited registration).
- QuickLock Certified Factory Training by a representative from Uhrig, the German manufacturer, to qualify for our Certified Installer program.
- POSM Training for Laser Profiling and Crack Measurement, PACP and Cross Bore Lateral Inspection, and GIS Mapping program.
- Rausch and minCam – new operator training and new product feature demos.
- Forum discussing the Rausch product road map for 2017 and beyond.
RSVP and registration is required, and must be submitted by September 30th. Remember to register soon, as many classes have limited openings available.
All Service Training have limited openings.