Kampac Joint Pressure Testing System
Rausch’s Kampac Joint Pressure Testing System (JPTS) has been on the European Market for many years and has proven to be a very viable and highly reliable tool. This system is used to test each joint for leaks individually. It is a module for the L 135 tractor / crawler and is available as an upgrade for Rausch systems.
How it Works
- The L 135 Tractor positions the JPTS over the joint(s) to be tested.
- Proper alignment is ensured by the CCTV camera located in between the two inflatable bladders
- The first bladder is expanded to block any flow coming through the line/system.
- The second bladder is expanded to seal off the joint.
- Air pressure - usually 8 psi - is applied to the now sealed joint area. The pre-set* air pressure value must be maintained for a certain period of time, to be set according to applicable testing regulations.
- After the test period is over, the system will indicate if the joint has passed or failed the test.**