QuickLock BIG Pipe Point Repair
The QuickLock BIG sleeve is a product for permanently sealing leaking joints, radial and longitudinal cracks in accessible ducts and shafts from 32". The system consists of two materials, a 316L stainless steel body and an EPDM rubber compression sealing gasket. These materials are permanently durable in municipal waste water.
However, unlike the QuickLock installations where an inflatable packer is involved, this installation is a manual process - the installer must get inside the pipe to install QuickLock BIG.
- Municipal Sewage Lines
- Leaking Joints
- Cracks and Holes
- Restore structural integrity of pipe prior to lining
Meets ASTM F3110-14 Standard
- Nominal Sizes available: 32 to 64 inches in diameter (Larger available upon request)
- Sleeve Width: 8 inches
- Material: 316L stainless steel body and EPDM rubber gasket
- Rolled diameter: 3.4 inches smaller than the respective nominal diameter.
- Pipe diameter tolerance coverage: -1¼ to +1¼ inch on respective nominal diameter.
For larger defects, a serial installation is possible. For doing this a 30cm (about 12") wide over-lapping rubber is available which is located by each half between the sealing gasket and inner pipe wall. The distance between the sleeves should be minimum 30mm (1.18") in order to allow for sufficient space for the clamping tool.