Customers and partners,
At Rausch USA the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners are of the utmost importance. We have routinely implemented and followed safety procedures since the start of COVID-19 virus, which promote safe interactions internally, with our customers, and business partners globally.
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, so have the measures being taken to mitigate the risk of exposure listed below:
- Employees are required to was and sanitize hands and disinfect surfaces on a regular basis.
- Face-to-face interactions and large meetings are not taking place and a six-foot distance between employees and their interactions is in effect.
- Received shipments are disinfected prior to handling.
- Employees that can work from home have transitioned.
- We are segregating work and groups to minimize the number of people within the company and in any area of the company.We have instructed customers and vendors come to the facility, they are being isolated in specific areas.
We will continue to follow safety recommendations and guidance from both the CDC and WHO. Proactively making necessary adjustments as the current situation evolves, in order to successfully see this pandemic through into a brighter healthier tomorrow.
Thank you for being part of the Rausch USA family, stay safe.
The Rausch USA Team