Application Range from 4″ up to 20″ Pipe Diameter
For inspection of sewer pipes with diameters from 4″ to 20″, you have the choice between the well-equipped pan & tilt camera KS 60 CL and our fully digital top-of-the-line model KS 60 DB (digital version).
Both camera solutions are equipped as standard with an integrated transmitter and precisely matched to our robust, steerable camera crawler L 90. On request, the crawlers and cameras are available as explosion proof versions with test certificates according to 2014/34/EU. Compact dimensions, powerful motors. Three driven axles. Extremely low centre of gravity. Special wheelsets. In this way the steerable L 100 Cross overcomes problems even in difficult pipe conditions.
- For Omicron and Rausch compact systems
- Wear-free drive motors
- 3 drive axles
- 30° bends from DN 150
- Low center of gravity
- Compact design
- Rigid attachment for small diameters
- Manual height adjustment
+ KS 60 CL Camera
- Application range: 4″ to 20″ diameter
- Three driven axles for 4″ diameter
- Extremely low center of gravity due to tilted wheel positioning
- Manual and automated steering
- Tilt-able screw-on adapter for the KS 60 CL camera, no exposed cables
- Mechanical height adjustment
- Direct additional Power-LED Light Attachment for diameters larger than 6″ – no exposed cables
- Cascading of up to three (3) lighting modules
- Small cardanic connector with integrated pull sensor for synchronization.
- Integrated sonde locater built into KS 60 CL camera.
+ KS 40 Camera
- From DN 75
- 90° bends from DN 90
- Pin to turn off
- Location probe optional with transmission frequency of 33 KHz or 512 Hz
- Wear-free objectivmodul
- Operatable in explosive atmosphere according to RL 2014/34/EU
- Temperature measurement
- Additional weights
- Additional lights
- Clay wheels
Request a Quote
Interested? Contact us for a fast, hassle free quote.