The Owl Vision System manhole camera is a result of the partnership between Rausch USA and POSM Software.
Introducing the next generation manhole camera. Designed to capture sharper, clearer video that makes your inspections easier and more accurate.
Ruggedized Control Box
- Designed for POSM Software.
- Compatible with Owl Vison MH 360 Cam as well as most mainline and push camera systems.
- “Battle tested” in extreme conditions and temperatures.
- LCD 18.5″ touchscreen, LED Backlighting.
- Full High-Definition 1920×1080 (1080P) resolution.
- 2253 Sensoray, USB QSB Quadrature Distance Encoder and software overlay.
- T6 temper 6061 high-quality, heat-treated aluminum alloy.
- Exceptional contrast for improved sunlight readability.
- Can run on either 110Vac or 12Vdc input power sources
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
MH 360° Pole Camera
- Custom Dual Camera with 360° Coverage
- White light LEDs.
- Precision CNC machined of aluminum and brass.
- Sealed for water resistance.
Stable Video Platform
- Descends up to 22 feet (6.7 meters).
- Perform a full MACP Level 2 inspection in under 10 minutes.
- Power (12V) with a generator, inverter, or external battery.
- Easy setup on raised or above-grade manholes.
- Camera locks into the ring mount with two stabilizing pins
Request a Quote
Interested? Contact us for a fast, hassle free quote.