Product Highlight: OWL Vision Manhole Inspection System
The Owl Vision System manhole camera is a result of the partnership between Rausch USA and POSM Software.
This next generation manhole inspection camera is equipped with:
The Ruggedized Control Box
- Designed for POSM Software.
- Compatible with Owl Vison MH 360 Cam as well as most mainline and push camera systems.
- “Battle tested” in extreme conditions and temperatures.
- LCD 18.5″ touchscreen, LED Backlighting.
- Full High-Definition 1920×1080 (1080P) resolution.
- 2253 Sensoray, USB QSB Quadrature Distance Encoder and software overlay.
- T6 temper 6061 high-quality, heat-treated aluminum alloy.
- Exceptional contrast for improved sunlight readability.
- Can run on either 110Vac or 12Vdc input power sources
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
The Heart of the Owl Vision System
Custom dual camera with 360° coverage.
- White light LEDs.
- Precision CNC machined of aluminum and brass.
- Sealed for water resistance.
A Stable Video Platform
- Descends up to 22 feet (6.7 meters).
- Perform a full MACP Level 2 inspection in under 10 minutes.
- Power (12V) with a generator, inverter, or external battery.
- Easy setup on raised or above-grade manholes.
- Camera locks into the ring mount with two stabilizing pins
Contact a Rausch USA Sales rep to learn more and request your demo today!