UV manhole rehabilitation system with integrated control and data acquisition.
Dimensions / weights:
W/H/D – 27 in / 40 in / 47 in
Weight: about 150 kg
Connection value: CEE 32 / 20 KW
Integrated service package:
- Power UV: 6 x 1000 – 3000 watts, power adjustable
- Additionally: 2 x 1000 watt UV for irradiating the sole.
- Power IR: Level Up – 1800 W, Level Down: 1800 W
- Cable winding unit for 40 m RRcure curing cable (D= 1 in), heat-resistant version
- Operation of the system using RRcure TAB, 12.1″ touchscreen display / data and video, Integrated PC / WLAN-capable, LAN-capable, USB, HDMI
- Data logging
- Integrated blower control
Vertical Light Source Body
- 2 levels, each with 3 RRcure special UV lamps from 1000 to 3000 watts
- 2 levels, above and below – each with 3 IR radiators
- Two 1000 watt UV lamps are mounted horizontally on the lower level.
- The mount for an RRcure camera with its own LED lighting is placed in the sole area.
- The heat-optimized curing cable is permanently connected to the light source
Measures and weight:
D = 13 in, L = approx. 39 in, weight: approx. 16 kg
Request a Quote
Interested? Contact us for a fast, hassle free quote.